Social Media & Community Leader [Remote]
What if you could join a team and:
- Exponentially grow your social media marketing skills by pioneering new and original strategies?
- Surround yourself with passionate, hard-working coworkers all from within the breaking community?
- Help hundreds of other breakers around the world elevate their craft, rediscover their passion for the dance, and become leaders in their own communities?
It’s possible here at the B-Boy & B-Girl Dojo.
We’re looking for a new Social Media & Community Leader who will be responsible for developing and executing social media marketing strategies, as well as overseeing communications with the Dojo community and students.
In this role, you’ll be on the front-lines of social media in the breaking world. This is not for the person who does what they’re told and increases results by 5%. We want to be able to 5X our results by trying new things, giving it our all, and having fun.
WHY WE THINK THIS JOB IS GREAT
- Your work has a direct impact in the breaking community while also creating financial wealth – all independently from within the scene.
- You get to connect with breakers from all over the world, including beginners, OG’s, world champs, and everyone in between.
- We are a 100% remote team: you get to work from anywhere you want
- Our students inspire us everyday and make the work so rewarding.
- You’ll become part of a brand that’s centered around breaking’s history and culture, sharing and documenting our stories.
- You will grow as a marketer, as a breaker, and most importantly, as a person.
- Work with the team to develop innovative social media marketing strategies
- Uncover creative, non-traditional, and new methods of acquiring users
- Perform in-depth customer research to deeply understand our audience
- Create content and manage social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube)
- Create assignments and administer course content for students
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports and findings from social media metrics to the team
- Social media savvy
- Mad creative
- Comfortable leading, teaching, and speaking to many different types of people
- Experience managing multiple Facebook and Instagram accounts
- Able to self-manage and work remotely with your own computer and internet access
- Be available for 1-2 weekly meetings online
- Can edit videos and create graphics (our team currently uses Adobe CC)
- Experience with organic, social, paid and affiliate lead generation
- Can turn marketing metrics into actionable insights
- Stick to deadlines
- Growth-oriented & willingness to learn
- Hungry to build something extraordinary
This position will start off as a part-time role with 10-20 hours/week. After a 3-month probationary period, we can discuss a potentially full time position.
To apply, send us a 60 second video explaining why you’d be the perfect candidate plus your CV to info [at] bboydojo.com