Most people don’t know this, but I started with straight POWER. I was young and learned quick. Halos, baby mills, 2000s, flares, you name it, I was doing it, so much so that some thought my footwork was mad wack.
And I never regretted starting out that way.
- [0:42] – Concentrating on just one style is limiting
- [0:58] – How I started breaking with mostly power
- [1:57] – That time I went to Helsinki and they thought I was wack
- [2:30] – How we traded tapes, and the VHS tape that changed my life
- [4:11] – I started seeing the dance as one
- [4:16] – Why I love the fact that I started mostly with power and how it helps me in everything that I do
- [5:25] – Now look at your skills – what can you work on?
Leave a comment in the clip, let’s stay in touch!
Do you provide online bboy courses? That will help many bboy all around the world
Yes we do! Sign up to our mailing list and we’ll let you know the next time we open up our course.
I want to perform in battle